Saturday, May 26, 2012

LEAVE IT ALL BEHIND

Yesterday, I was in a stage of paranoia when my sister discovered that I've got a poser in Facebook and I don't know what to say. I can't even think, I'm so in distressed. Two days before this shit happened, while I was on duty, someone message me on Facebook asking to confirm his friend request and message stuff. I was shocked, I ignored it. I don't know who this person is and I don't know what or who is my poser but boy, I wish to live a peaceful life. No stress, no worries so I'm gonna leave it all behind. I prayed that this person will find peace and will mind his/ her own business. Yeah, I don't live in a not so private life because I'm sharing it here in Blogspot but privacy matters to me. I guess everyone needs a little bit of privacy. Don't you think? And so let's just secure our personal information and share it to people whom you know best. Ok. Much of my worries. Here's an outfit post to munch on some fashion which definitely reflects the mood of my story. Hehe. I'm looking a bit of distressed but what I've said earlier, let's just leave it all behind rather leave it to God. He knows best! :)

(Mixed Metaphors button down, Wellmanson fringe necklace, Thrifted lace tank top and black shorts)
(c) Primmy Deligente

2 comments:

  1. great look! :))
    haven't experienced to have some posers... but i think I know what it feels to have one.

    ReplyDelete