Sunday, May 20, 2012

K-POP INVADES MY SWEET LIFE

As much as I love eating dimsum and drinking tea, my love story with ice cream has already been written. Yes, I'm a diet conscious but I can skip it when you gave me an ice cream. Haha. I can't help myself to give in. Today, I tried this Korean ice cream stand which I came across while strolling the mall. They have cute mascots dancing. I was thinking of trying Melona but my sister insited to try this cute fish like ice cream. I'm kinda curious with this thing so ok let's try it. By the way, I also love red beans so it's a plus points. 


Oh, my verdict is, it does taste so good that I can replace Magnum with this. I love the not so sweet taste of the vanilla ice cream and adding some texture are the red beans. Hihi. I can't wait to try the other varieties of Korean ice cream. :)

2 comments:

  1. OOOOHHH I TRIED THAT BEFORE !! i loved it <33

    btw, i have a giveaway on my blog til may 26.
    i hope you can join :)
    CLICK HERE TO JOIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. love love! :) Ok lemme see. Thanks for the dropping by. :)

      Delete