Tuesday, September 11, 2012

GREEN MINDED


(Wellmanson neon green feather earrings, vintage Police sunglasses, thrifted top and denim vest, Landmark black leggings, Montego Bay by Payless coral buckle flats)
(c) Primmy Deligente

Well spent Sunday at the province. Traveling is one of the best escape we've got from the busy and noisy ambiance of Manila. Getting up with one of my lazy and comfy outfits. Dusty roads, trees and stones, vintage stuff and unfamiliar faces. Probably the last time seeing and taking advantage of this place for photography purposes. Traveled back home with my sister, survived the trip with my old mp3 and my feel good music. What a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! I love the earrings and your sandals.Your denim vest is so cool!


    I am now following, Please check out and follow my blog at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi neche! Thanks for following, followed you back already. :)

      Delete