Saturday, March 31, 2012

SWEET TOOTH

When I'm not blogging I spend most of my time eating.
  1. Red Ribbon's Black Forest cake
  2. Cheesecake Melliza's Red Velvet cake
  3. Cheesecake Melliza's Caramel Walnut cheesecake
  4. Biscocho Haus Butterscotch bars
 One of my faves, with it's moist, delectable, sweet and yummy feeling to my mouth. And oh, don't forget the cherry on top. :)

 
 Just tried it out, I love the moistness of the cake and its butter cream cheese icing. 
 My sister's favorite besides the All cheese, a classic cheesecake generously topped with chopped walnuts and caramel sauce.

 Philippines' pride. I haven't been to Iloilo but thank you to our loving relatives for always sending us this goodies every time then went to a trip. And I must say you must try Biscocho Haus butterscotch. This one is special but I've tried their mango flavor, they are very good. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment