I'm so thrilled to create something with nails, so I decided to share you what I did yesterday. I know this is not new and a lot of people made this but lemme help you guys. Video editing is tedious, maybe I'll post next time. I made a Newspaper Nail Art. Follow these simple steps.
1. Prepare a base color nail polish (I use tan), cut out newspaper, rubbing alcohol and container and a colorless nail polish.
2. Finish your nails with the base color. Let it dry.
3. Submerge the newspaper cut outs one at a time in a rubbing alcohol.
4. Put it against your nail and press it hard. Wait until the newspaper's dry and take it off gently.
5. Using alcohol rub gently excess newspaper in your nails, keeping the print on.
6. Apply a finishing touch with a colorless nail polish.